Videos of Crime Fighters (US 4 players) Gameplay
Plenty of young & beautiful women are missing and the city's local kingpin is the main suspect. As a group of street vigilantes you must venture into the most dangerous zones of your city and destroy all street punks & criminals that are dumb enough to get in your way in order to rescue the girls! Features colorful graphics, a catchy soundtrack, some cool moves (such as striking downed enemies) and a good challenge. Like the idea of fighting to rescue a beautiful damsel in distress? Why not a huge bunch of 'em so its worth your time!
- TECHNICAL -
Game ID: GX821
Main CPU: Konami (@ 3 Mhz)
Sound CPU: Z80 (@ 3.579545 Mhz)
Sound Chips: YM2151 (@ 3.579545 Mhz), K007232 (@ 3.579545 Mhz)
Control: 8-way joystick
= > Attack, Jump
- TRIVIA -
Released in July 1989.
Also released as 'Crime Fighters [2-Player model]'.
Some bosses' character design in this game seem to have been inspired by popular horror movies, this seems true for three bosses in particular :
Stage 2 Boss : A parody of Jason Voorhees from 'Friday the 13th movie' series.
Stage 4 Boss : A distant parody of Leatherface from 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' movie series.
Stage 5 Boss : A parody of Freddy Krueger from 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' movie series.
The dying pose that the Stage 7 boss does seems to have been inspired by the movie poster from the 1986 film Platoon.
King Records released a limited-edition soundtrack album for this game (Konami Game Music Collection Vol.2 - KICA-1016) on 21/08/1990.
- UPDATES -
There are quite a few differences between the 4-Player version and the 2-Player versions of the same game :
4-PLAYER VERSION :
* This is a 2-button game (punch & kick).
* Character's energy is represented by a numerical hit point value which is always on countdown to zero. Additional hit points may be added by inserting more coins into each player's corresponding coin slot.
* Characters can use a reversal kick which is automatically activated if an opponent is behind you as you press the kick button. This kick knocks down enemies (except bosses) with a single hit!
* The gun has limited ammo, however it is possible to pick it up again if an enemy knocks it off your hand. Also each gunshot is as strong as 3 punches or kicks and knocks down most enemies in one shot.
* You can play the extra stage (enemy boss revenge) more than once.
2-PLAYER VERSIONS :
* Commonly seen as a 2-button game (punch & kick) but actually is a 3-button game (can be confirmed in the game's test mode).
* Character's energy is represented by a life-bar which only decreases with enemy attacks.
* There is a timer as well as a credit counter.
* The 3rd button is a reversal attack, which works as another kick button since you can use a pretty effective 3-hit combo (back kick, back kick, roundhouse kick). However you can't use this button to kick downed opponents.
* The gun has unlimited ammo, however you will lose it permanently if an enemy knocks it off your hand. Also the gun is now just as weak as a normal punch or kick and it takes 3 consecutive shots to knock down a normal enemy.
* You can play the extra stage (enemy boss revenge) only once.
For Crime Fighters on the Arcade Games, GameFAQs hosts videos from GameSpot and submitted by users. Vendetta, known in Japan as Crime Fighters 2 (クライムファイターズ2), is a 1991 side-scrolling beat-'em-up arcade game developed and published by Konami.
A player could place several trades in the GE and leave them to sit and complete while they leave and PvM, skill, or do anything else to make money. The result is that flipping should be thought of as a subsidising of your regular income - whatever you were planning to do on RuneScape today, do it while flipping for extra cash. Looking to buy and sell in Gielinor? Check out the Grand Exchange marketplace to find the current market movers, prices, and most traded items. Check out the Grand Exchange marketplace to find the current market movers, prices, and most traded items. Looking to buy and sell in Gielinor? Check out the Grand Exchange marketplace to find the current market movers, prices, and most traded items. Top 100 most valuable trades in RuneScape View Table. Top 100 most traded. The Grand Exchange (abbreviated as GE) is a trading system for players to buy and sell almost all tradeable items. Members have eight grand exchange slots in which they may trade items, however free players are limited to three. Traders do not need to advertise, meet each other, or even wait at the Grand Exchange for their trades to complete. Runescape 3 ge.
* When completing the game + BOSS stage, the game starts from the beginning; but you can take a weapon (eg. gun) from one level to the next (you don't lose it when completing one stage)! which means all bosses are really easy to finish.
* Unlimited Credits: Successfully complete the entire game two consecutive times.
Crime Fighters (US 4 players) Guides and Walkthroughs
then Violent Storm is Next after that.
JahEmperah 05-28-14 - 08:42 PM
P.S. I beat this Game 15 Mins Ago now Vendetta is Next and yes the two Sequels are much better Games, but this one wasn't that Bad since it is the First in the Series.
pollution_skunk 05-28-14 - 08:28 PM
This game isn't just hard, it's CHEAP and HORRIBLE. Thankfully it's two sequels Vendetta and Violent Storm are much better games and classic beat 'em ups on their own right!
JahEmperah 05-28-14 - 08:24 PM
Yeah I totally agree especially the Final Stage..The Enemies bum Rush you and give u no Room to Breathe.
Jeropka 06-29-13 - 01:52 PM
I agree hellno163. Hard game.
hellno163 06-06-13 - 12:01 AM
man this game is hard